Travel Forms

Non-Employee Travel Reimbursement Form


This form is used to submit expenses for non-employee travel. Please follow the instructions on the form for submission and requirements.

Missing Receipt Affadavit


Use this form when a non-employee has lost any receipts for travel expenses. One form must be completed per missing receipt. The forms are submitted with the Non-Employee Travel Reimbursement Form.

Travel Reimbursement Request (Medical Center, Fellows & UPG)


This form is used for reimbursements for lodging, meals, and other related expenditure incurred by Medical Center employees, fellows, and UPG employees acting as Academic Employees. 

Travel Pre-Approval Worksheet



This form is used for departmental pre-approvals only. 

Virginia Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certificate


Signature will appear when printed (requires NetBadge).